The book - Divorce, make it work better
A successful divorce is not about winning battles. It's about working together to achieve resolution. My book tells you how to do it. - John Brownrigg
Available as a paperback,138 pages, price £9.99. Order directly from me, John Brownrigg, by completing the form on this page.
Also available in a Kindle version from Amazon, £2.96.
A clear, concise guide to divorce
If you are thinking about getting divorced, or are in the process of it, this book is to help you take control of the process in order to minimise conflict, protect children and save money.
The book takes you through the whole divorce process, from when one partner is thinking about divorce to the final 'decree absolute'. At every stage, the divorcing couple can make it work better as the book helps you to:
- Understand the essential points of choosing a divorce lawyer
- Find out how to make informed choices about whom to trust for advice
- Learn about the emotional, legal and practical issues for your children
- Consider the available options for working through the divorce process: mediation, arbitration, negotiation etc
- Read case studies and real-life examples of the issues faced by separating couples
- Be guided step by step through the technicalities of divorce
- Determine how to sort out financial matters without getting into costly and damaging legal battles.
Now that legal aid for divorce has been almost completely withdrawn, the advice in my book is more important than ever. - John Brownrigg
Order your book here:
Items labelled in bold are required.